Sometimes you may need to create a file into a .PDF document. This Knowledge Base article will teach you how to download your Google Doc content as a .PDF.
Inserting an image and creating a .PDF
1. Go to Google and select the 3x3 dots. Once the menu pops up select Drive.
2. Once in Google Drive, click Google Docs.
3. First select Insert from the toolbar, Image, and then Upload Image.
4. Make sure your image is uploaded clearly and sized correctly. You will now go to File from the toolbar, Download and then select .PDF. Your .PDF should now be ready to use.
Turning your Google Doc into a .PDF
Turing an existing Google Doc into a .PDF is similar.
1. Open the Google Document you want to turn into a .PDF. You will now go to File from the toolbar, Download and then select .PDF. Your .PDF should now be ready to use.