Many teachers like to personalize their Canvas courses. This will need to be done only through the OUR CLASS PAGE button found on the home page.
*Please do NOT edit or alter the Home page at any time.
1. To access this button, click HOME on your Canvas navigation tabs on your left-hand side. You will then see the OUR CLASS button and press it.
2. You should then see a blank Our Class Page and will press the Edit button on the right-hand side.
3. At this point you can enter any text verbiage you want. You can also add a picture using the add Image button. When uploading an image to Canvas, .PNG and .JPG formatting works best.
4. You will then get a popup box. You will upload your image and make sure to select Decorative Image under the Attributes. Make sure to click save.
5. Once everything is saved your last step will be to test in Student View. This will help make sure everything looks right from the students' perspective. If everything looks good, please make sure to press the Leave Student View button.
Click below for a Genial.y Presentation created by the PLI PD Team