1. First, go into the course you want to add the assignment to. Then find the Assignments tab on the left sidebar.
2. Next, choose your assignment category and select the + button. You will see an Add Assignment pop-up box. Fill out all the information and then press the More Options button.
3. Make sure to fill out all the information required and then will scroll down to Submission Types. You will press the down button where it says No Submission and click External Tool.
4. Once you have selected the External Tool option you will then press the Find button under Enter or Find External Tool URL. You will select Flip (formerly known as Flipgrid) and then press the Select button.
5. Now, scroll all the way to the bottom and click save. You should then be able to see the Flip assignment. Don't forget to publish your assignment when you are ready for students to see it.