Schools may request specific grade weights in the following ways
- Schools may upload grade categories and weights to School Documents or Notes in PLI Connect.
- Your facilitator may reach out to you directly
- Your Programs Manager may send you the grade weights directly.
- Email Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know that you need to adjust your categories and weights and to please dissociate your courses from the blueprint.
- Once the courses have been dissociated from the Blueprint, Open Assignments
- Open Assignment Groups Weights Settings
- View Current Grade Weights and Categories. You may change the percentages of existing categories from this screen.
- Create New Categories as needed by Adding Assignment Groups
- Name the Assignment Group based on the Grading Category and assign a percentage...
Group Name: Tests
20 % of Total Grade
- Be sure to SAVE your new category.
- Be sure your grading categories total 100%. Follow steps 1 through 3 above to verify your grading categories.
- Move your assignments into the correct new categories. You can do this using the Drag and Drop Option or the Move To Option.
Drag and Drop Assignment Option: You can use the drag and drop option to reorder assignments. Click the drag handle next to the assignment name. Drop the assignment in the desired location by releasing the mouse.
Move To Option: You can also use the Move To option to reorder an assignment. Click the Options icon and select the Move To... link.
- If your course has a grading category you no longer need, please move all of the assignments out of the category and delete the category.
If you have any questions, please contact PLI Solutions