Please click here to view the latest instructions from Zoom.
Please note that official Proximity Learning virtual backgrounds have been preloaded to your account.
How to activate Zoom virtual backgrounds:
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Select Backgrounds & Filters .
Note: If you do not have the Virtual Background tab and you have enabled it on the web portal, sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign in again.
- Check I have a green screen if you have a physical green screen set up. You can then click on your video to select the correct color for the green screen.
- Click on an image or video to select the desired virtual background.
- (Optional) Add your own image by clicking and choosing if you want to upload an image or a video.
If prompted, please click Download to download the package for virtual background without a green screen.